Saudia Visa Stamping Services
Visa stamping is the process of obtaining an endorsement or stamp in a passport, which permits the passport holder to enter a particular country for a specific period. The stamping process is usually done at an embassy or consulate of the country that issued the visa. If you need a visa stamp for Saudi Arabia, you should contact the Saudi embassy or consulate in your home country. They will be able to provide you with information on the specific requirements for obtaining a visa stamp, including the necessary documents, fees, and processing times. It's important to note that visa stamping requirements and procedures may vary depending on the type of visa and the country of origin of the passport holder. Therefore, it's recommended that you contact the Saudi embassy or consulate in your home country for the most up-to-date and accurate information.
We are happy to inform you that we are authorized by Saudi Embassy New Delhi, Govt. of Royal Kingdom of Saudia for Visa services like:
- Employment Visa
- Family Joining (Residence) Visa
- Visit Visa
- Family Visit
- Business Visit
- Child Visa Endorsement
- Re-Entry Extension
- Document Attestation – K.S.A
- Marriage and Birth Certificate
- Degree / Diploma Certificate
Visa Processing Procedures for Saudi Arabia Employment Visa
The visa processing procedures for a Saudi Arabia employment visa typically involve the following steps:
- Job Offer: First, you need to find an employer in Saudi Arabia who is willing to sponsor your employment visa. You will need a job offer letter from your employer, which will include information about your job role, salary, and other details.
- Medical Checkup: Once you have a job offer, you will need to undergo a medical checkup to ensure that you are fit to work in Saudi Arabia. You can get this done at an authorized medical center in your home country.
- Visa Application: After the medical checkup, you will need to apply for a Saudi Arabia employment visa. You will need to submit your job offer letter, medical certificate, and other necessary documents to the Saudi embassy or consulate in your home country. The embassy or consulate will provide you with the specific application requirements and procedures.
- Visa Approval: After submitting your application, the Saudi Arabian embassy or consulate will process your visa application. If approved, you will be issued an employment visa, which will allow you to enter Saudi Arabia and begin working for your employer.
- Work Permit: Once you arrive in Saudi Arabia, your employer will need to apply for a work permit on your behalf. This permit will allow you to work legally in the country.
It's important to note that visa processing procedures may vary depending on your specific situation and the type of employment visa you are applying for. Therefore, it's recommended that you contact the Saudi embassy or consulate in your home country for the most up-to-date and accurate information on employment visa processing procedures.
You must submit the below mentioned documents in the recommended format to the Royal Embassy New Delhi or Consulate of Saudi Arabia, Mumbai, for the purpose of “APPROVAL”.
- Receipt of Visa fee paid
- Iqama Copy of the Sponsor
- If applicant’s name is quoted in Wakkala, passport of that applicant in Original
Normally the Embassy and consulate of Saudi Arabia replies to the “inquiry” in 7-15 days. Embassy will quote the name of the panel doctor also from where the applicant has to do medical examination. The medically fit report from the doctor, along with the passport(s), 5 passport size colour photographs and along with the payment towards airline ticket.