Request Free Consultation

Attestation/Apostile of Documents Delhi

The Ministry of External Affairs New Delhi attests only original documents or true copies of documents to use abroad for various purposes. Two different types of Attestation done by the MEA (Ministry of External Affairs) New Delhi namely:

Apostille of Documents

India is a member of the Hague Convention of October 5, 1961 from 2005, This convention abolished the need of legalization of foreign public documents or papers. Apostille is acceptable and honored by 105 member-countries of the Convention. Apostille can be done for documents like birth/death/marriage certificates, Affidavits, Power of Attorney and educational papers like degree, diploma, matriculation and secondary level certificates etc. Document Apostilled by one member country is acceptable to all the other 104 nations signed the convention of 1961 thus greatly easing the process of attestation by making it needless to get the documents attested in each or for each of the nations individually.

Normal Attestation of Documents

CBSE Certificate Apostille from MEA in India

The Normal Attestation of documents is done for all other countries which are not a signatory of Hague Convention and where Apostille is not approved.

Procedure for Attestation/Apostille

A. E-sanad: E-Sanad is a web portal aimed at online submission/verification of documents. CBSE Documents of 2014 and onwards would be accepted through e-sanad web portal only. Physical copy of CBSE documents after 2014 would not be submitted on counter for attestation / apostille after 5 June 2017.

B. Attestation/apostille of documents not covered under E-sanad: Authentication of documents: All original documents or true copies are required for attestation or Apostille. These documents should be first validated by the appropriate authorities of the State and Union Territory from where the document has been originated. Personal documents, should be first attested from Home/General Administration Department of the concerned State Government/Union Territory by the appropriate authorities. If documents are educational, then the documents should first be validated by the HR Department of the concerned State Government/Union Territory. All Commercial and business documents should be pre-validated by the respective Chambers of Commerce.


Attestation Apostille Service in Delhis

This is the best UAE Embassy Attestation agency for all types of document attestation, translation and visa stamping

Muhammad Arif
Apostille Stamp Services

Cheep and Best Educational Certificate Attestation agency from China Embassy and Good Information Provide for China Embassy attestation of documents.

Shaheer Zeya
Marriage and Birth Certificate Apostille Services

All Right is authentic, trustworthy & genuine Embassy Attestation Service provider. Pure professionalism with your life's valuable documents.

Wasim Ghayour
Apostille Document Attestation

Very happy with their Embassy Attestation service, I live in Poland and had no time getting it done from Delhi. Fast and reliable documents .

Sunny Singh
MEA Apostille Attestation

Degree Certificate Attestation is one of the few agencies which put client needs first, are always available on call

Ashutosh Dadhich